The aim of the Association for Socio-scientific Consultancy and Research is “The promotion of non-university socio-scientific research, consulting, implementation and guidance of projects in research and development of vocational training and regional development, particularly specialising in the fields of cultural development and education, as well as employment and employment market politics.” (Paragraph § 2).
The Association exists solely for its own immediate objectives, and is a non-profit organisation. It is a registered association in Regensburg, with the identification number VR 200486. SoWiBeFo is based in Regensburg, Germany.
ATTENTION! NEW ADDRESS!
Members as well as the board members of SoWiBeFo have more than 20 years of experience in the development, implementation and evaluation of innovative projects in VET.They have been comissioned by the BMBF (German Federal Ministry for Education and Research)to offer scientific guidance in the following pilot projects (research and development projects for vocational education, commissioned by the BMBF, professionally supervised by the Federal Institute for Vocational Education and Training) and also to carry out formative and summative evaluation of the following projects:
- Bildungsmarketing und neue Technologien in KMU (Educational Marketing and New Technologies in SMEs)
- Computergestütztes arbeitsplatznahes Lernen mit An- und Ungelernten (Implementing the integration of learning and working in the enterprise, applying CBT)
- Reintegration älterer Arbeitnehmer in moderne Formen der Arbeitsorganisation (Integrating older workers in modern working environments)
- Qualitätssicherung in der Weiterbildung (Quality assurance for vocational training)
- Qualifizierungskonzepte für die Gruppenarbeit (Qualification concepts for group work)
- Lernortkooperation Berufsschule-Betrieb (Innovative ways of cooperation between SMEs and training institutions)
- Selbstevaluation als zentrales Moment der Realisierung von Lernenden Organisationen und lebenslangem Lernen, Selbständig lernen im Betrieb (Self-evaluation of work-integrated learning, Independent Learning in the Workplace)
- Nachqualifizierung von Un- und Angelernten im Betrieb (Requalification of unskilled and semi-skilled workers in the company)
- Modulares ausbildungsbegleitendes Qualifizierungskonzept für Ausbildungspersonal in KMU zur Umsetzung im Ausbildungs- und Berufsfeld Mechatroniker (Qualification of Training Staff in the Field of Mechatronics)
- Flexible und individuelle Lernformen in der Personalentwicklung (Flexible and individualised pathways of learning for personnel development)
- Kompetenzentwicklungsplanung durch strategische Ausbildung (KOMPLAN - Competency development planning through strategic training)
Further projects on a national scale:
- Innovation guidance for the project "Wissensmanagement und Produktentwicklung" (Knowledge Management and Product Development) In the framework of the BMBF Programme Lernkultur Kompetenzentwicklung (Learning culture-Competency Development).
- "Landkreis Schwandorf - fit für die Zukunft" (Schwandorf Region - Fit for the Future)
- Programme evaluation for "Lokalen Beschäftigungsstrategien und Innovation" (Local Employment Strategies and Innovation)
- International monitoring for the sub-project "Lernen im sozialen Umfeld" (Learning in a Social Environment)
- Scientific guidance and evaluation of EQUAL-Development partnerships
On a broader European level there has been scientific guidance and evaluation for a number of 17 projects.
Further information about these projects can be found at ISOB (www.isob-regensburg.net).
Currently SoWiBeFo is involved as associated partner in the following projects:
Bevoplus (On the job training and practical vocational preparation)
BIBB – Pilot project bevoplus - On the job training and practical vocational preparation - utilising training potential for SMEs in Eastern Bavaria:
Promotion of heterogeneous target groups of young people entering the dual system.
bevoplus is a pilot project which is funded by the BIBB and the BMBF (German Federal Ministry of Education and Research) which has its main focus on “New paths into the dual system – heterogeneity: the chance to stop the brain drain”
Securing qualified Employees for SMEs - The Path to Success07.05.2014 at the German Federal Ministry for Education and Research (BMBF) in Bonn
Transfer Event for the national pilot project "Heterogeneity: the chance to secure qualified employees"
Further information about the event can be found here, on the BIBB (Bundesinstituts für Berufsbildung) website: http://www.bibb.de/de/66565.
Innovation in the Sensor Technology Industry by Balancing Stability and Flexibility. Strategic compentence development through networked personnel development in the Cluster 'Sensoric Technology Regensburg'.
INNOinSENS - Innovation in the Sensor Technology Industry by Balancing Stability and Flexibility. This project works towards strategic competency development in SMEs through networked personnel development in the cluster 'Sensoric Technology Regensburg' by strengthening the cultures of innovation and trust.
DEMOCLUST (Regional, demographically-orientated HR management in high-tech industry)
Visit the project homepage (in German) at http://www.sensorik-bayern.de/democlust
Joint project DEMOCLUST
Regional, demographically-orientated HR management in high-tech industry – a new service of cluster management: to attain experts, secure chances of employment and promote innovation.
Demographic change to society harbours a high potential for growth of the entire economy, which can be instantiated in companies through a demographically orientated human resources development and organisational structure.